Air-Fried Jalapeño Poppers
If you like spicy food and cheese, air-fried jalapeño poppers are really quick and easy to make from scratch. It only requires 3 ingredients – super simple! It also tastes much better than frozen jalapeño poppers because it’s fresh and you can choose how much cheese to use. 😉
Level: Easy | Time: 15 min | Servings: 2-3
- 1 package of jalapeño peppers
- Cream cheese (to taste)
- Shredded cheese (to taste)
- Cut the jalapeño peppers in half lengthwise.
- Remove the membranes and seeds. (If you want to make the jalapeño poppers spicier, you can keep some of the seeds to mix in with the cream cheese.)
- Dry the jalapeños with a paper towel.
- Spread cream cheese into the crevice of each of the halved jalapeño peppers.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the cream cheese.
- Put the jalapeños in the air fryer (you can also bake it in the oven for the baked version) and cook at 350F until the cheese on top turns golden brown (around 5 min in my air fryer, the Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven).