I discovered that my oven-baked salmon is actually decent when I first brought it as my pot luck dish for my family’s Christmas dinner one year. My aunt said the salmon was really good and asked me if I had bought it from somewhere. 😂 I didn’t think twice about it until I made it for my husband later on and he said it was the best salmon he’s ever had.
My oven-baked salmon seems to turn out moist and flavourful, but I am providing you with the recipe below so you can decide for yourself… 🙂
Level: Easy | Time: 30 min | Servings: 2-4
- 1 piece of raw salmon
- 2 tsp of butter
- 3 tsp of mustard
- Lemon juice (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Dill (to taste)
- Melt butter in a bowl by microwaving it for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Add 3 tsp of mustard, and lemon juice, black pepper, and dill to taste, and mix.
- Put salmon on aluminum foil in a sheet pan.
- Coat the top and bottom of the salmon with the mixture.
- Wrap the salmon with aluminum foil.
- Heat the oven to 375F.
- Put the salmon in the oven and bake for 20 min or until it can be flaked with a fork.
- Uncover the top of the salmon by opening up the aluminum foil and broil for 5 min.
If you want a good soup to make with this, check out my Creamed Corn Soup blog article.
What is your rating?
[Total: 2 Average: 5]